- ma3d Blog: posts on IT, architecture and design.
- Blender: a free and open-source 3D computer graphics software product used for creating animated films, visual effects, art, 3D printed models, interactive 3D applications and video games.;
- Gimp: an image retouching and editing tool;
- Inkscape: an open source vector graphics editor;
- Linux Mint: a Linux distribution for desktop computers, based on Ubuntu or Debian;
- Joomla: a free and open-source content management framework for publishing web content.